We are pleased to announce we are now open for ALL your dental needs.
We are following all recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, OSHA and TSBDE.
We have made a few changes to ensure your safety and the safety of our staffs. See below for more information.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. When you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked those same questions again and will have your temperature taken.
- We ask that you not bring a companion to your appointment unless you require assistance. If a companion is present, they will also be screened during check-in.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in reception area and other places in the office for you to use.
- You will be asked to perform pre-procedure rinses. The first is a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse which is shown to reduce viral activity. The second is a chlorhexidine rinse which has antimicrobial properties.
- You may notice our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to allow for greater times between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.